X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indexing Dr. Brewer's YouTube videos

Indexing Dr. Brewer's YouTube videos

Today, 06:00 AM
    I feel this rich and relevant body of research deserved further exploration.

I couldn't find an index, so I created one. Dr. Brewer posted 201 videos on YouTube. I have the list in spreadsheet format and have indexed the titles. Information includes
    Column 1 - Reference number in alphabetical order
    Column 2 - Title as posted on YouTube
    Column 3 - Views
    Column 3 - Number of months since uploaded to YouTube
    Column 4 - A high level index/categorization

Several videos appear to be posted twice. They're identified in red.

I have attached some screenshots to give you an idea: Sorts by tile, Views and Category (index).

This was time consuming to put together, since YouTube doesn't make it easy. Therefore, there are no hot links embedded. That will require googling..

I used EXCEL, which allows searching within the titles and of course, sorting by column. Happy to share it by e-mail or I can post it if anyone can tell me how to attach XLS or PDF files.

Any other ideas welcome: Meta tagging or comparing to an existing search facility? Maybe Dr. Brewer has a list?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Quanticus; 06-01-2019, 07:29 AM.

Very cool. I would be super interested in seeing the whole spreadsheet.

What you could do is create a Google docs spreadsheet, give it public access rights and then post the link to the forum. I believe this would work. I have done it before but it has been years since I did it and don't remember details.

Comment

Wow! That's exciting! Thank you for this activity!

Comment

Working...
      X