C-IMT, help in finding a provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-IMT, help in finding a provider

Does anyone know of a resource for finding C-IMT providers? I am confident my PCP has never heard of it. I also researched the websites of hospitals and cardiologists within a 50 mile radius of my home and no one mentions it. Is it that rare?

Thanks
    Stan

Some cardiologists and wellness doctors use CIMT, but it can be hit or miss and even then the training/skill of the technician doing the test is important for repeatability. Try CardioRisk Laboratories to see if they know of someone near you or the nearest location to their service to you. Below is the contact info that Todd Eldridge listed in one of Dr. Brewer's CIMT videos.

To get in touch with CardioRisk - you can call 801-855-6775 or go to our website www.cardiorisk.us. Good luck to all in having the very best heart health! Thanks Dr. Brewer for allowing us to discuss this technology on your program.

Comment

• sthubbar
      sthubbar commented
      Editing a comment
      Tom is Cardorisk your company?

• Tom
      Tom commented
      Editing a comment
      No, like many I found it challenging to locate a CIMT test center near where I lived. I eventually found a wellness doctor's practice in the DFW area (Texas) that performs CIMT tests, but they were using the equipment/software from a different manufacturer than CardioRisk. I subsequently moved overseas to live, and I will return around the five year mark to have another CIMT test done (along with a second CAC score and advanced inflammation panel, lipid panel, etc.). At that time I may well try to get a CardioRisk CIMT test done.
      Last edited by Tom; 06-05-2019, 12:11 AM.

Thanks, I will give that a try.

Comment

Working...
    X