Lab work analysis advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab work analysis advice

Are you doing your own lab work? Do you want some affordable, objective, cutting edge analysis of your results?

As a DIY patient, I have been ordering my own tests and making an ever more complicated spreadsheet of data. This also involves participating in this forum and watching endless videos to know what tests to do and the optimal ranges for each test.

David Sinclair and many other scientists are advisors to InsideTracker.com which will do an analysis of bloodwork and provide advice. I was overjoyed to see they offer a DIY service that allows us to input our own test results.

I whole heartedly recommend this service. The price is reasonable and the recommendations are sensible and tailored to specified dietary preferences.

Who else has used InsideTracker.com?
    Last edited by sthubbar; 01-04-2020, 12:36 PM.

Originally posted by sthubbar View Post
    David Sinclair and many other scientists are advisors to InsideTracker.com which will do an analysis of bloodwork and provide advice. I was overjoyed to see they offer a DIY service that allows us to input our own test results.

I whole heartedly recommend this service. The price is reasonable and the recommendations are sensible and tailored to specified dietary preferences.

Who else has used InsideTracker.com?
    So what did you learn you didn't already know?

Comment

Working...
    X