PrevMedHealth Standard Care Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PrevMedHealth Standard Care Package

I am interested in the PrevMedHealth Standard Care Package. Can anyone provide a more detailed summary than the website provides about the standardized lab order? I have copies of my own LabCorp blood reports for the past 10 to 15 years and would like to know how the PMH lab order will mesh with my past data. A sample copy that shows detailed line items within categories would be great. In addition, does anyone know if the PMH lab order will be a script that I take to my preferred local lab such as LabCorp or Quest? And, very important, does the order state that the customer (me) will get a copy as soon as the labs are finished versus sending them only to the doctor? These may be unanswerable questions, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks for any constructive replies.

Thank you for expressing your interest in PrevMed.
    We'd love to answer your questions, please give us a call at 859-721-1414 to discuss.

Comment

Well, I suppose we could talk, but the information I want is still expressed in my original statement. I prefer to see it in print rather than talk about it because I can see it, review it, and think about it. After that process I may have need for a conversation. My thinking process here is that the details of a conversation are quickly forgotten unless someone is diligent about making notes. So, I prefer the see, read, think process before conversation. But, I will consider a conversation. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
      X