Community Translations Contributions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Translations Contributions.

YouTube allows Community contributions to caption translation efforts. If you can help, here's the link.
    ​​​​​​http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_...ePXxgZeA4CVrUw
    And if you have a friend that can help, please ask them. There are billions of people that can't understand my southern drawl, yet are building plaque for a heart attack!

Dr. B. I have been able to see captions on every video of yours that I have wanted to have captions for. To see the captions, you click on the little gear looking icon at the bottom of any video. A menu will pop up. In that menu there is an item for subtitles. You can click on "english - auto generated". This will enable YouTube's subtitle generator. It's not perfect. But it does a pretty good job of capturing what is being said.

Having said all that. Are you wanting people to try to improve on the auto generated subtitles?

Comment

Thank you, David. Yes. I've been learning that over the past few weeks. As you might see, a lot of our more popular & recent vids have captions. I've also translated a couple into Spanish, Hindi & even Chinese. So, yes, I'd love to get improvements.

Comment

Working...
      X